Friday, October 25, 2019

17A Elevator Pitch No. 2



Reflection 
I didn’t really receive feedback on my last elevator pitch, however, there were specific things I noticed I could do better on. Some of these things that I struggled with were moving too much in the video, needing more enthusiasm, and talking a little too fast. I did go over a few seconds as well, so I want to make sure that I am concise next time.

Changes
Based on the analysis from myself, I changed how much hand gestures I did, emphasized certain points, and tried to make sure I was speaking at a good pace. Also, I tried to make some more eye contact because my focus looked a little off last time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! I love the opening of your pitch! You did a great job of drawing the audience in, defining the problem, and explaining your solution. I like how you explain how users upload their closet and the body scan. I think one thing you should add is how you are able to take a 365 degree picture. I love how this idea is similar to the closet in "Clueless"! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel!

    I LOVED your elevator pitch. It was thoroughly executed and very detailed. Your business, "Smart Closet" is very appealing and your pitch enhanced its appeal! I also like how at the end of your video, you asked if anyone had feedback to let you know. This is great to have in any pitch you give, so that is awesome that you included that part. Overall, I think you have a great product, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel,

    I really loved your pitch! I love how you made a creative and persuasive. You did do better this time with trying to speak slower and being more enthusiastic so good job! I do like how you mention if anyone has any more feedback because this shows you are trying to improve and make this business plan perfect! Overall, good product and good job persuading us in wanting to be part of it!

    ReplyDelete