Friday, October 25, 2019

18A Create a Customer Avatar




My prototypical customer is any college student who is a creative person and likes going out to places. Their hobbies are shopping, doing puzzles, and painting. They drive a luxury car and probably the color black to have a sleek vibe. They watch reality tv shows like Americas’ Next Top Model and Keeping up with Kardashians. They have no children because they are still young. They don’t prefer to read books and have no favorite politicians. Their age ranges from  17-25. They feel their age and sometimes even feel younger.

My prototypical customer and I are very similar because we are both creative individuals and have a good fashion sense. We both like to shop, do puzzles, and painting. I would say the only difference is that I don’t have a car, while they do. If I did have a car, most likely it will be black or white like theirs. It’s not a coincidence because I look at me and others around me to form this prototypical customer.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Rachel, I hope all is well and that you are enjoying this rainy weekend! As I have been following your business model and process thus far, I can truly agree that your prototypical customer is spot on! The ideas and interests that you came up with about your prototypical customer really seems to fit it in right with what your business model is developing into. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete